- Devildogff on The Last Federation and Infinite Space III (Early Access) Both Arrive Today! YAY!
- Brian Rubin on The Last Federation and Infinite Space III (Early Access) Both Arrive Today! YAY!
- mattymuc on The Last Federation and Infinite Space III (Early Access) Both Arrive Today! YAY!
- Nack on SGJ Podcast #56: A Better Universe Through Mining in Space Salvager
- Nack on Let’s Play TIE Fighter – Entry 25 – Save The Emperor! Again…and Yet Again!
Tag Archives: stardrive
This morning, Iceberg Interactive sent word that StarDrive 2 has been officially announced. This time a turn-based 4X rather than solely real-time, but retaining real-time combat, developer Dan DiCicco says: …we have taken everything we have learned – our successes, … Continue reading
Hey folks, I’m swaaaaamped here, but I wanted to let y’all know that Get Games has some deals involving spacey games. First, they have a Get Loaded deal wherein you can choose five games from a selection twenty games for … Continue reading
Hello my friends, and happy Friday! It has been a CRAAAAAAAAAZY week for me, so I’ve not had time to put a news thingy together until today, but there’s some good stuff incoming, so let’s get right to it! Void … Continue reading
Hey folks, welcome to 2014!! We’re back with our weekly brand of insanity, and this week, Jim and I take a look back at 2013, as well as talk about some other random stuff, both space and non-space related. Hope … Continue reading
Hey folks, how are y’all! I hope y’all are having a fabulous day! I’m still half asleep my own self, but I’m getting by. Thankfully I have some time and energy to do news today, so let’s hop to it: … Continue reading
Hey guys! I’m still chipping away at that massive news post I keep promising with now about three weeks of news (around 150 items currently) backlogged, but some sales hit today that I wanted to make y’all aware of. First, … Continue reading
Heeeeeeeyyyyy folks, how are ya? Welcome to this latest episode of the Space Game Junkie Podcast! This week, Jim and I don’t have a guest (MUAHAHAHAHAH!), so we talk about 4X games, my fascination, and Jim’s current fatigue with ‘em. … Continue reading