Yes, You Read Right. News. ;)
Helllooooooooo my good friends. How are y’all doin’? Sorry about missing posting the news yesterday, just been a bit crazy around here, but good! Spent time with both X3: Albion Prelude and Distant Worlds: Shadows, so expect stuff on that soon (once I have time to actually write it up), and recorded a podcast to talk about Dominium, which you’ll hear soon. Now, onto the news!
- Distant Worlds: Shadows – OMG, apparently we can talk about it now. How do I know this? ;) There’s a new preview from Space Sector, as well as several new videos from Das24680 (LOVE that guy) showing off the game (which will also be embedded below). I’ve been able to dive in myself recently, so I’ll have my preview up within the next couple of days, as it comes out next week!!!
- EVE Online – Lots of news for this game. First, from the official site, we have dev blogs on hacking in Odyssey as well as planetary conquest changes. From The Mittani, we have more articles covering Odyssey, namely naval battleship rebalancing, dual character training and exploration, as well as a storyline primer for May, 2013.
- Dominium – This game used to be called Dominion, it’s been renamed after getting a C&D from another game of the same name, and is now called Dominium. Other updates cover DRM (or lack thereof), a new station, the Pengari 40 race, and another concept ship. Stay tuned for our podcast with the lead dev soon. :)
- StarDrive – Holy hell, it’s a deluge of reviews!! We have ‘em from IncGamers, BagoGames, Gamespot Australia, IGN, The Tech Scoop, SnackBar Games, VGU, The Page of Reviews, GameInformer, Press2Reset,Overclocker’s Club and GamersGlobal (in German). Wheeeeew, I’m out of virtual breath.
- Star Citizen – A bevy of recent updates, including part six of their writer’s guide, concept art of the planet Armitage, analysys of a Vanduul warship, an in-game ad for the Omni-Bel Ship Dealership and an update to the user support system. Away from the main site, we have two videos of Chris Roberts playing with the Razer Edge, a hotspot video and a full-length video, both of which will be embedded below. Don’t why the different names, they’re both around eight minutes in length.
- Star Trek Online – There have been three new updates discussing the Legacy of Romulus expansion. The first covers Romulan Warbirds stats, the second looks at warp cores, and the final at console set bonuses. Whatever that means. ;)
- Strike Suit Infinity – There’s a new review up from IncGamers.
- Void of Darkness – Two new videos, showing all weapons and one showing cluster bombs. Both with also be embedded below.
- Quintet – Their Android Kickstarter made its goal, so it’ll be coming to Android! Woohoo!
- Artemis – In similar news, this bridge simulation software IS now available for Android. Woohoo! ;)
- Beyond Beyaan – There’s a new progress update that talks about how…progress on the game is going. ;)
- Retrobooster – There’s a new updated demo out with a bunch of new bug fixes. I really need to give this a whirl again, now that I have a gamepad. :)
- AI War – There’s a new update entitled “So I Rewired It” which contains work going into the next major revision of the game, version 7.0. They’re calling it a “foundational upheavel”.
- Icarus Ascends – These guys have their own website now! Yay!
- Galaxial – There’s a new update on ship fitting, which looks nifty.
- And Here the Wheel – There’s a new podcast episode up by the author of the official novel of Elite: Dangerous. Check it out.
Whew, that’s a heckuva lot of news, but we’re not done! We also have DEALS!
- The folks behind Show me The Games are having a huge sale, which you go to their site and get codes for discounts. This includes:
- As part of a larger Deep Silver Sale, you can get these games on Green Man Gaming for a discount (the deals aren’t available in my region, so I apologize, but I can’t see the prices):
- Green Man Gaming also has an EVE Online starter pack for $4.99
Finally, in unrelated news, the Kickstarter for CDF Ghostship has begun. The dev is a really nice guy who frequents our forums, so I wanted to do him a solid. ;)
Thanks for reading guys and gals, and have an awesome day!
Continue reading “Spacey Game News and Deals 5/10-14/13: The Very, Very Late Edition” »
ai war fleet command, And Here the Wheel, Artemis, beat hazard ultra, beyond beyaan, Distant Worlds: Shadows, Dominium, elite: dangerous, Evochron Mercenary, Icarus Ascends, quintet, retrobooster, smugglers v, space pirates and zombies, star citizen, star trek online, stardrive, Strike Suit Infinity, void of darkness, x3 albion prelude
All The News That’s Fit to…Oh…Radio…
Hellloooooo everyone, and happy Tuesday! Sorry about the lack of a news post yesterday, just too crazy with stuff, so I’ll get caught up today, and there’s a bunch to go over, so let’s get to it!
- Dominion – This Kickstarter has relaunched! Yay! There’s also a ton of updates, including an episode of Worlds (which, honestly, this is the first I’m hearing of, but will be embedded below), a 3D print of a model ship, an Imperial Worlds Catalog, a Maia crossover, a new reward tier and some concept ship art. Now that’s dedication folks, so head over and check ‘em out.
- Rodina – There’s a new trailer showing off some in-game combat both in orbit and in atmo. WANT NOW PLEASE.
- Void of Darkness – We have two new videos to watch on IndieDB, one on weapons and one of some general gameplay using the dynamic event system, both will be embedded below. There’s also a blog post on exploration which makes for great reading.
- StarDrive – Several more reviews, this time from Strategy Informer, Dealspwn, The Digital Fix and 7idgaming (in German). Thanks to cwilsons on the official StarDrive forums for helping find these.
- Earth Doom - I’ve never even heard of this game until today, but this IndieGoGo campaign is for a new version of an old browser-based text game of the same name.
- Star Trek Online – There’s a new preview and dev blog for Legacy of Romulus, and the game was also featured in Star Trek Magazine. Cool cool cool.
- Fringespace – I don’t know if I’ve reported on this before, but this is a mod/total conversion to make Freespace 2 into Tachyon: The Fringe, and you can see the awesomeness in these new Bora fighter models.
- X3: Reunion – The X3: Reunion DLC Bonus Package is available on Steam for free. Apparently – “This complete package contains all existing bonus plugins for users that own X3: Reunion.” Nifty.
- StarMade – The dev reports a new texture pack and performance improvements in the latest patches.
- EVE Online – Both the Escapist and VGN24/7 have articles on EVE’s 10th birthday. Happy belated birthday EVE Online! Oh, also, The Mittani has word that TEST left the HBC alliance. Eeep!
- Star Citizen – There’s a lovely picture of the ORIGIN 300i over on Facebook for y’all to gawk at. ;)
- AI War - There’s a new patch entitled “The Guard Before The Storm” which prepares the game for a NEW expansion entitled, “Vengeance of the Machine”. Hopefully we’ll learn more on that soon.
- And Here the Wheel – Not much to report according to this non-update update on the book based on Elite: Dangerous.
- OreSome – There’s a new post talking about the shipyard, among other things.
- Vendetta Online – There’s a new update which fixes framerate issues, tilting on tablets and other things…
That’s it! Whew! See y’all later folks, have a great day!
Continue reading “Spacey Game News 5/6-7/13: The Frantically Catching Up Edition” »
ai war fleet command, dominion, Earth Doom, elite: dangerous, eve online, fringespace, oresome, rodina, star citizen, star trek online, stardrive, Vendetta Online, void of darkness, x3 reunion
It’s Just Piling Up Today…
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay friends, how are you? Welcome back from the weekend, and happy Monday! I hope y’all are having a great day! I know I am because there’s just so much spacey gameyness going on! ;) Let’s dive in, shall we?
- Limit Theory – A new Limit Theory Prototype has been released, and while only those who pledged at the $75 level and above during the Kickstarter can PLAY it, there’s a video tutorial of it we can watch at least while we wait for beta access. It’ll also be embedded below. I wanna play this noooooooow. *weeps*
- Star Citizen – The Aurora fighter has been fully detailed in a lovely new brochure, and there’s a sale on the craft as well, this week only. It’s selling well enough for there to be a thank you post with more info, art and so on. I’m very tempted to get one…
- EVE Online – The Mittani has just a deluge of reports from FanFest, including the keynote, CCP Presents, art developments, CSM8 winners, as well as other articles covering the great fuel crunch and Heydieles and Old Man Star changing hands. On the dev blog, there are articles covering resource rebalancing in Odyssey as well as a resource rebalancing as well. Then, according to multiple sources, there will be an EVE Online TV and comic book series using player-submitted stories. Wow. Finally, some CCP programmers made a first-person dogfighting game called EVR that looks pretty damned cool.
- Infinite Space 3 – The good folks at Digital Eel made their Kickstarter goal! Congrats to them!!!
- StarDrive – Hold the Line has an interview with Dan DiCicco about the game.
- Void of Darkness – Seems the main dev is running into some coding problems. ;)
- Ring Runner – There’s a lovely preview of the game over on Greenlit Gaming. This reminds me that I need to add this to my preview queue…
- StarLife – There’s a preview article covering colinies, events and regions for y’all to dig into.
- Dominion – After testing a new pitch, these folks are gonna launch a new Kickstarter campaign on May 4th. Best of luck to ‘em!S
- StarMade – There’s a new post detailing startup sync and missile changes.
- Drox Operative – The folks at Indie Game Magazine has a Let’s Try video of the game, which I’ll embed below.
- Epic Space Game – A new update brings smoother mouse zooming, changes to jump drives and a lot more.
- OreSome – In a recent IndieDB post, apparently multiplayer is being experimented with. You can now also buy the game on GamersGate.
- And Here the Wheel – The author of this novel based on Elite: Dangerous has a progress update for us all to read.
Whew, that’s a mouthful right there, but we also have deals! These include:
Then, in somewhat related news, some of the developers from the original Homeworld have launched their new RTS, Hardware: Shipbreakers, which sadly doesn’t appear to take place in space. Boo. Finally, SpaceSector has posted its latest list of the Kickstarters that made it and didn’t, which is a fun read.
That’s it for now folks. Have an awesome day!!
Continue reading “Spacey Game News and Deals 4/29/13: Back to Work!” »
And Here the Wheel, drox operative, elite: dangerous, epic space game, eve online, galactic civilizations, gemini wars, Homeworld, Infinite Space 3: Sea of Stars, limit theory, oresome, ring runner, star citizen, star wolves, Star Wolves 2, Star Wolves 3: Civil War, stardrive, starlife, starmade, the tomorrow war, void of darkness
News from Around the World! ;)
Hellloooo folks, and happy Friday! Sorry I missed news over the last couple of days, work totally got away from me. There’s a lot of goodness to go over, so let’s get to it and start the weekend right, shall we? :)
- StarDrive – StarDrive is alive! And by that, I mean it’s out of beta and finally in a release state on Steam…I hope. ;) It’s also 10% off until May 3rd. Stay tuned for my multi-part review soon…ish. ;)
- Star Citizen – Lots of news in this arena. First from the official site, news of their new office here in Los Angeles (yay!), part four of their writers guide is up, a look at Anvil Aerospace, an in-game news transcript on AI pilots has been released, and you can meet audio director Martin Galway (video embedded below). Elsewhere, Chris Roberts has been making the rounds, talking to The Escapist about Kickstarter and VGN24/7 on the game being on the Playstation 4.
- Beyond Beyaan – There’s a nice update on the new UI system.
- EVE Online – Lots of news from The Mittani, including a look from FanFest at the game’s economy as well as a word on ship rebalancing. They also have articles on cap ship rigs, another perspective on the burning of Jita as well as planetary interaction.
- Endless Space – The Amplitude folks are having a fighters and bombers archetype contest.
- Star Conflict – There’s some new art on the official site in the sectors and wallpapers sections.
- Star Trek Online – It’s Romulanrific over on the dev blog, with a look at Warbird singularity powers and new wallpapers of Romulan ships.
- Pytheas – First update in ages, and it’s about construction in their sandbox engine, which is pretty nifty from a technical perspective.
- Void of Darkness – There’s a new update on bartering in the game as well as a new IndieDB page for the game (though it appears broken as I write this).
- Deep Space Settlement – Speaking of IndieDB, news for this game is being moved to their IndieDB page as well.
- Space Empires IV – This game is now available on GoG for $9.99. I’d keep an eye out for a sale though, I’ve seen it as low as a dollar or two on other sites.
- And Here the Wheel – There’s a nice anecdotal update on how games programmed the dev’s brain. They also have a new podcast episode for your listening pleasure.
- Elite: Dangerous – There’s another dev update video which features David Braben in an AWESOME shirt. Seriously, I want one. The vid will be embedded below as well.
- Ring Runner – The box art has been released, and it’s sweeeeeeeet.
- Freeworlds – There’s a new update on their ModDB page about a refocusing of the project. Good, because I wanna play it NOW.
- SkyJacker – There’s an update on the starship constructor project on their Kickstarter, which looks awesome!
- AI War - There’s a new update entitled “Honored Bugs” that fixes some longstanding problems in the game.
- StarMade – There’s a new update that tweaks the AI.
- Expanse: First Contact – This appears to be a new game on Kickstarter which looks neat, so check it out.
And now, onto the deals, of which there are several, including:
That’s it friends!! Have a great weekend, and may it be full of awesome gaming!
Continue reading “Spacey Gamey News and Dealsies 4/24-26/13: The Everybody’s Working for the Weekend Edition” »
beyond beyaan, Deep Space Settlement, elite: dangerous, endless space, eve online, Expanse: First Contact, Freeworlds, galactic civilizations, galactic civilizations ii, pytheas, Ring Runner - Flight of The Sages, sins of a solar empire trinity, skyjacker, Space Empires IV, star citizen, Star Conflict, star trek online, stardrive, starmade, strange adventures in infinite space, Void of Darknes, weird worlds return to infinite space
SO MUCH NEWSINESS!
Helllllloooooo my wonderful awesome friends! I’m back! I think! *checks* Yes, I’m back! Sorry for the lack of news posts, got surprisingly busy all over the place and just didn’t have the time. I do now though, yay! There’s a lot to go over, so let’s dive in, it’s all warm and stuff! ;)
- EVE Online – On the official site, they have a video of true stories from the first decade of the game (which will be embdedded below). The Mittani has articles on cruise missile fixes, mission fixes and news about an alliance slapfight.
- Drox Operative – The big news is MOD TOOLS! Yay! There’s also a new patch that fixes trade requests and other things.
- StarMade – Several updates include news on server crashes, a custom docking area, wedge shapes, faction options and other bugfixes.
- Star Conflict – There are updates on new gold standards as well as a new combat specialization.
- Star Citizen – There’s new art of the 300i fighter, which is alovely. There’s also a naming system poll, a spotlight on fan RADD and a new update to their writer’s guide.
- Voidnex – Thanks to reader Goomich for pointing out this new game to me. Looks nifty!
- StarDrive – The good folks at RTS Guru have written a preview of the game.
- FTL – You can now buy FTL-themed merchandise, such as a Kestrel hoodie or a pirate t-shirt. I so want the hoodie. There’s also an interview with the devs over on PixelJudge.
- Solar War – There’s a new version of the game available, which adds support for more factions, event chains and even more.
- Freespace Port – Version 3.4 of the port of Descent: Freespace to the Freespace 2 engine has been released! Go git it!
- Rogue System – Their new website has a chart that shows the progress of the game, which is awesome to see. I want it now though. ;)
- Infinite Space 3 – On their Kickstarter, they’ve announced a soundtrack as well as stretch goals! Go check it out and kick ‘em something!
- Mok Force – Thanks to Rock, Paper Shotgun for writing about this neat-looking shmup.
- Homeworld 2 Complex – The latest version of this extensive mod has been released on ModDB. You can see a trailer of it in action below.
- Neptune’s Pride II – Thanks again to Rock, Paper Shotgun for letting us know about a new version of this popular browser-based space conquest game.
- Endless Space – The Amplitude folks need help to save the Sowers.
- Beyond Beyaan – There’s a new build which adds event handling and a new UI, among other things. The game also has its own cursor now, as well as velociraptors. ;)
- Stars of Call – According to a post on our very own forum, there’s a new version of this nifty Naev total conversion.
- Infinity – There’s a HUGE update on planetary engine improvements, which looks FANTASTIC. Can they FINALLY release this thing please? ;)
- Kerbal Space Program – As reported by Eurogamer, there was some confusion and outcry over the notion of paid expansions for the game. This was thankfully dealt with by a post from the devs on their blog.
- Void of Darkness – The dev has begun writing the dialog for all the alien races, apparently.
- Star Trek Online – There’s a new Legacy of Romulus dev blog entry to read.
- And Here the Wheel – There’s a new podcast episode for y’all to listen to. :)
- Elite: Dangerous – There’s a new Fiction Diary for the game on YouTube, as well as embedded below.
- Galactic Patrol 2013 – There’s a new Kickstarter for this game that has the blessings of the original Galactic Patrol folks. Go check it out.
- Joystick Required – This was a space game news site run by a Jumpgate colleague of mine back in the day, and it’s back, so go check it out and say hello!
- Strike Vector – This is spacey enough to warrant inclusion. Just go watch this trailer. Seriously, watch it.
- AI War – There’s a new patch called “Nebulous Diligence” which works to improve the AI.
We’re not done yet folks! We have DEALS too!! Let’s do this!
- Space Pirates and Zombies is on sale at GMG for $5.08
- Beat Hazard EVERYTHING is part of the latest Indie Gala weekly bundle, and you can get all of it f or $1.87, which is a FREAKING steal people.
- Gamestop is having a spring sale on everything Stardock, which includes:
- AI War is also part of a Steam weeklong sale, in which everything is 75% off.
- There’s also an IndieFort Spring Bundle which has both AI War and Zigfrak for $7.99.
FINALLY, the folks at Arcen games (who made the aforementioned AI War) have announced a new game called Skyward Collapse, which looks awesome.
That’s it! Have a great day folks!
Get’cher Videos Right Here…
ai war fleet command, And Here the Wheel, beat hazard, beyond beyaan, Descent: Freespace, drox operative, elite: dangerous, endless space, eve online, freespace 2, FTL, Galactic Civilizations I, galactic civilizations ii, galactic patrol 2013, homeworld 2, Infinite Space 3: Sea of Stars, infinity, Kerbal Space Program, mok force, neptune's pride ii, rogue system, sins of a solar empire trinity, sins of a solar empire: rebellion, solar war, space pirates and zombies, star citizen, Star Conflict, star trek online, stardrive, starmade, stars of call, strike vector, void of darkness, voidnex, zigfrak
Bringin’ Back the Daily News…
Hello folks, and happy hump day! I hope you’re having an awesome day, and to add to that awesome, here’s some space game news! :) Enjoy!
- EVE Online – The official dev blog discusses changes to Navy ships in Odyssey. The Mittani has word on the SpaceMonkey Alliance losing 600+ billion ISK to dirty thieves.
- Elite: Dangerous – There’s a new issue of their newsletter out, which talks about freighters, procedural planet generation and so on.
- Star Citizen – Their press roundup this week is a vid of Chris Roberts’ SXSW presentation, which I’ll embed below the cut.
- StarMade – A pair of updates covering a symmetry build tool and flood/security fixes.
- Devinity – Thanks to Rock, Paper Shotgun for this. This is apparently a mod of Garry’s Mod in space, with NPCs, physics, planets, missions and so on! Check out the videos below!
- Star Trek Online – Apparently folks can expect new visits from the folks on New Romulus, which means new shuttlebays or some such.
- AI War – Another new patch to grace our presence, this time entitled “Defending The AI’s Front Lawn” which promises more “enthusiastic” AI.
- Dominion – The official site has a new post on salvage and exploration.
- Retrobooster – The dev has posted his impressions from GDC.
Finally today, in the deals arena, the Humble Bundle folks are having a weekly sale that includes four Blendo games, including the fun little space game Flotilla, which you can get for $1 currently.
That’s it folks! Have an awesome day!
Continue reading “Spacey Gamey Newsies & Dealies 4/10/13: A Light Day by Comparison” »
SO MUCH NEWSINESS!
Helllloooo everyone! SOOO SORRY I’ve been lax on posting the news, but I’ve been just SO busy and SO tired I’ve barely had a break for anything else. In fact, that TIE Fighter video below was pretty much all I’ve had energy for recently until now, thankfully. I’m finally feeling more awake and human, and need to get both you folks AND myself informed as to the latest spacey gamey stuff going on, so let’s dive in, it’s pretty deep.
- Escaping Titan – The Kickstarter for the Escaping Titan rulebook collection has launched, and has a very modest funding fee which will, I believe, help fund the game itself. I know I’m kicking to it, are you? ;) These guys will also be on the next episode of the podcast, so stay tuned!
- Weird Worlds – This awesome, AWESOME game is now on Steam! YAY! Go get it! :)
- Horizon – Got word today that Iceberg Interactive will be publishing this game! Congrats to them!
- Star Citizen – Lots of updates here. First, Gamasutra has an interview with Chris Roberts on his crowdfunding successes. Gameinformer also has an intterview with the main man. Then, the official site has some Terra concept art, a new issue of “The Lost Generation“, a fan spotlight on ship designs, and a video with lead artist Mark Skelton, which will be below.
- I.O.U: Isle of Universe – Thanks to Demorve on Quarter to Three for pointing this out to me. Over on Steam Greenlight, there’s an interesting looking game called I.O.U: Isle of Universe which I’d never heard of before, but looks nifty as heck, so I’ma keep an eye out on it. :) You can see a video of the game in action after the cut.
- Starflight II – The CRPG Addict has posted several entries covering his look at the game, which are all fantastic reads as usual. :) If you’ve not played this, they’re VERY spoilery, FYI, so proceed with caution.
- EVE Online – Holy crap, lots of articles on this one. The official site has stories on The Angel Project and a dev blog on the war on bots. The Mittani has a look at the The Burning Life novel, two articles on the use of carriers, and various articles covering the TEST Alliance, EVE University’s head resigning, incoming planetary ownership in Dust, Li3 Alliance having its wallet stolen, a look at the revised Black Ops system, and a look at the old Naglfar cap ship. Whew!
- Star Conflict – The Mittani also has an article on getting started in the game. There’s also a small Q&A on the official site.
- FTL – Polygon has a lovely little story about the background of the game and its success.
- Kerbal Space Program – Version 0.19 has been released which includes Linux support, atmospheric effects, new parts and a lot more. I need to make another video of this ASAP.
- AI War – There’s a new update entitled “Core Foamhammer” which adds new versions of eighteen ships.
- Beyond Beyaan – There’s a new update on wormholes and starlanes for y’all to read.
- Distant Worlds – Rob over on One Guy, Too Many Games has reviewed the game and found it didn’t click with him, sadly.
- Star Lords – According to a Tweet from the game’s developer, you can now get Alpha 3.0 at the official site.
- Limit Theory – There’s a new progress update over on the the game’s forum which, as always, is a great read.
- StarDrive – To help make up for my own lack of a preview (SORRY, been so busy), I present to you this comical Let’s Play forum series.
- Angular Velocity – There’s are a couple of progress updates as well as a new video, which will be under the cut below.
- StarStrategy – The lead developer is looking for help with some graphics for the game. There’s also a new screenshot, new video, and some progress updates.
- Void of Darkness – There’s a new call for alpha testers, and a new video to gawk at as well!
- Miner Wars 2081 – There’s a new update for the game which apparently includes the source code!
- Elite: Dangerous – Thanks to Wild Bill for sending these in! :) There’s a new progress update video up on Kickstarter.
- Infinity – Wow, twice in as many weeks with a new update, this time talking about the possibility of a Kickstarter and other fun stuff.
- Predestination – There’s a new race reveal! Meet the Sauros! Aren’t they ADORABLE? ;)
- Galactic Reign – This is a new game that looks like a fun space conquest game, but is only available on Windows 8 and Windows Phone, so I likely won’t be playing it. Sighs. Thanks VGN247!
- Drox Operative – JUST UNDER THE WIRE. Just as I was about to post this story, I saw there’s a new patch for the game which adds…new colors on some ships…oh, and a bug.
Next up, SolCommand has some lovely models for your game creation usage, this time of a Giza Pyramid ship, a Dyn shield emitter, a Kurat Command Ship and some futuristic towers. Finally (OMG I KNOW), the Concept Ships blog has lovely art from rd7, Colin Foran and Jon McCoy.
WHEW! I need a nap! Have a good one folks, and I’ll try to make these more regular in the coming week, but don’t be surprised if I miss a day or two, as I’m just swamped. :/ Thanks for visiting and reading, as always, and have a great day!
Continue reading “Space Game News and Deals 3/13-19/13: Serious Ketchup Needed” »
ai war fleet command, angular velocity, beyond beyaan, distant worlds, drox operative, elite: dangerous, escaping titan, eve online, FTL, Galactic Reign, horizon, I.O.U: Isle of Universe, infinity, Kerbal Space Program, limit theory, miner wars 2081, predestination, star citizen, Star Conflict, star lords, stardrive, Starflight II: Trade Routes of the Cloud Nebula, starstrategy, void of darkness, weird worlds return to infinite space
Learn More about this Awesome Looking Game!
Welcome to episode 03 of the Space Game Junkie Podcast! While we will usually try to do one of these a week, this week you get two for the price of one! In this episode, we talk to Michael Juliano, the programmer behind Rogue System. He’s running a Kickstarter and we want to give him as much help as possible in its final two weeks, so we sat down and asked him all sorts of his questions about his background, his game, his Kickstarter and so on. Jim did most of the talking this time because I still have a cough and didn’t wanna cough all over the interview, sadly :/
Podcast: Play in new window
Notes for the show are below the cut as always. If you have any quesitions or comments, please leave ‘em in the comments below or on the forum. Don’t forget to follow us through RSS or iTunes, and thanks for listening. :)
Continue reading “SGJ Podcast #03: Rogue System Q&A with Michael Juliano” »
Hellooo everyone, and happy hump day! Not a ton of news today, but there’s one story that has everyone buzzing, so we’ll start with that…
In deals, there’s only one today, that being Strike Suit Zero for $13.99 over on Green Man Gaming. In related news, awesome abandonware site Abandonia — which is a treasure trove for folks like me — is going through a pedge drive of sorts, so check it out and see if they’re worth kicking a few bucks. Finally, there is a lovely ship from Dead Space 3 over on the Concept Ships blog by artist Jehan Choo.
That’s it folks! I know right? Not even videos! Have a great day y’all!
Hey y’all, happy Friday! Sorry I didn’t post any news yesterday, t’was a crazy day at work and I just sadly didn’t have time, but now I’m back to help close the week out with some spacey game news, so let’s get to it! Remember, all videos that I can embed will be included after the cut. :)
Now, in the deals column, Steam is having a Linux gaming sale this weekend, and it includes FTL for $4.99 and Space Pirates and Zombies for $2.49, which are awesome prices if you don’t already have these.
Finally, over on the Concept Ships blog, there are some amazing designs by Mack Sztaba.
That’s it folks, have a fabulous weekend! :)
Continue reading “Spacey Game News and Deals 2/14-15/13: Wrapping Up the Week” »
drox operative, elite: dangerous, eve online, FTL, rogue system, space pirates and zombies, star citizen, Star Conflict, star trek online, star wars starfighter, stardrive