Hey folks, welcome to another weekly news digest! This week, there’s not much in the way of new stuff, but we have a lot of major patches! Let’s dive in!
- EarthX Devlog #2
- Astrox Imperium Devlog 60 (Build 78)
- Astra Exodus – Dev Diary #1 “Design and Story”
- Interstellar Space: Genesis Quick Update #6 – Working on the 1.0.5 Patch
- Colony Ship Development Update #1
- Starcom: Nexus 0.16.1
- RogueCraft Squadron Final Reckoning Update
- Avorion Update 0.26.1 – Diplomacy
- AI War 2 v0.891, v0.890
- Starblazer Orbit, Friends, Cosmic Controller, and the Index Update
- Super Mega Space Blaster Special’s v2.0 Update
- Cosmoteer 0.15.2
- Titan Outpost 1.05
- X4: Foundations Version 2.60 Public Beta 2
- Titans of Space v.2.5.9
- Between the Stars v0.2.0.9.1, v0.2.0.9.0
- ΔV: Rings of Saturn 0.110.3
- Elite Dangerous September Update – Patch 1
- SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.0 Hotfix
- Avalon: The Journey Begins Update 45
- Cosmonator 188.8.131.52
That’s it friends! See you next week!
3 thoughts on “A Busy Week Indeed – Weekly News Digest for 9/25/19”
The blue links on a grey page are really hard to read especially on a phone you need to make them have more contrast I just can’t read them which is a shame as I love your content.
Ah yeah, I kinda see what you mean. I’ll make the links darker so they stand out more.
Hey. I darkened them a bit, how’s that look?