A Glorious Day – Daily Dispatch for 3/1/19
Hey friends, happy Friday and happy March! Not a lot has happened since the last one of these digests, so I’ve not much report, but I’m basically doing this because a TON of stuff has happened JUST TODAY, so I wanted to cover all the bases. Here we go!
Last night on Divinity: Original Sin, there was no content AT ALL. What there was, however, was a lot of story, and a lot of hilarity. Our characters actually got into an argument that was solved with actual rock, paper, scissors. This game is such a delight!
- HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP OBJECTS IN SPACE HIT 1.0 TODAY! Yay! You can read the blog post about what’s to come for the game here.
- Helium Rain not only released their much-anticipated modding
kit ,but is now FREE on the Epic Games Store for who knows however long, so snag it if you’ve not already.
- Astrog is some new
top down role playingshooter thing that looks really nifty.
- Other new games out include Space
Enginners(out of early access), NIGHTSTAR: Alliance and ViSP – Virtual Space Port.
- Elite: Dangerous has two posts up, one is a community update about the future of the game, and one is an update on the background simulation.
Zero SumFuture has a pretty lengthy dev update for y’all to read.
- There’s also a new Stellaris dev diary for y’all to check out.
- You can now buy into Astrobase Command’s closed alpha early access over on Itch.io. There’s also a new development update.
- Hellion has a new dev blog up about its upcoming Exposure update.
- Space Bob vs. The Replicons has a massive new update which adds a survival mode and a ton more.
- Avorion has a new beta patch up with a few fixes.
- Empyrion has a new patch with a buncha fixes.
- Astrox Imperium has a new trailer for y’all to gawk at, as well as a new devlog.
- Spacebourne has the teensiest of little patches up.
- None today, sadly!
What I’ve Been Playing
- Assassin’s Creed: Origin – This game just keeps getting better and better. I give such a shit about what happens to Bayek of Sewa. The naval combat though, that could go, really.
That’s it for this busy day! Have a great weekend y’all!