Spacey Game News and Deals 2/14-15/13: Wrapping Up the Week
Hey y’all, happy Friday! Sorry I didn’t post any news yesterday, t’was a crazy day at work and I just sadly didn’t have time, but now I’m back to help close the week out with some spacey game news, so let’s get to it! Remember, all videos that I can embed will be included after the cut. :)
- Rogue System – Their Kickstarter launched today, and I’ll put the video beneath the cut. There are also two new interviews with Michael, one in English on RavSim and one in Italian on Ars Ludica.
- Star Wars: Starfighter – The folks at Classic Game Room have a little video review of this gem, which I’ll embed below.
- Drox Operative – There’s a new patch that adds gambling on Human planets, among other things, and a new blog post talking about bringing the game to Linux, possibly.
- Elite: Dangerous – There’s a new progress video up in which David answers your questions.
- Star Citizen – There’s a new issue of The Lost Generation story, and a video interview with teammember Forrest Stephan.
- EVE Online – There’s a new dev blog talking about ship balancing for your reading enjoyment.
- Star Conflict – There’s a new patch that adds customizable key bindings, among other things.
- Star Trek Online – There’s a new dev blog about starbases for you to check out.
- StarDrive – There’s another video playthrough by Devildogff for your enjoyment.
Now, in the deals column, Steam is having a Linux gaming sale this weekend, and it includes FTL for $4.99 and Space Pirates and Zombies for $2.49, which are awesome prices if you don’t already have these.
Finally, over on the Concept Ships blog, there are some amazing designs by Mack Sztaba.
That’s it folks, have a fabulous weekend! :)