Hey y’all, welcome to Tuesday! I hope this week’s been treating you well. There’s a good chunk of spacey game news today, so let’s get right to it:
- In Strike Suit Zero news, on their Kickstarter page they’ve announced a new award tier that gets you a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick. Also, PC Gamer has a great writeup on the game.
- In 0x10c news, they’ve announced Mac support on their official website, and have a new video up teasing multiplayer combat on their Facebook page (which I’ll embed after the cut).
- Over on Soundcloud, you can listen to a sample of the Ring Runner soundtrack, which sounds pretty cool so far. :)
- Over on the Star Conflict site, they’ve launched a contest wherein you can win in-game currency for writing a story relating to yesterday’s log entry.
- Over on the Kickstarter for M.O.R.E., they have a new entry talking about new add-ons for existing tiers.
- Also on Kickstarter, the Star Citizen folks invite you to get to know one of their own, Martin Galway. They’re also really close to meeting their funding goal! Yay!
- The Nexus 2 Kickstarter — sadly nowhere near meeting their funding goal with only 4 days left — has a list of new interviews up.
- In our final piece of Kickstarter news, the ScrumleShip campaign announced that keys will be going out soon, and laid out where the funding is going.
- In update news, both Lunar Flight and AI War have been updated.
In the area of deals, Steam has a Canadian Indie Bundle for $14.99 which includes Space Pirates and Zombies and a whole host of other games. It’s a very good deal! Finally, in non-gamey news, the Concept Ships blog has some great designs from Evgeny Onutchin.
That’s it for today folks. I hope y’all have a great one!