Hey y’all! I typically would say “happy Monday” here, but with a massive storm barrelling down on the east coast of the US here, I can only send my thoughts out to those affected. Stay safe people, and good luck weathering the worst of it, which is supposed to hit around now, actually. Ugh.
I have to keep on doin’ what I do though, and there’s a buncha stuff in spacey game news to discuss, so let’s get through it:
- The Kickstarter for Star Citizen had an update this weekend talking about their new stretch goals, which you can red about here (though their site appears to be down as I write this).
- The M.O.R.E. Kickstarter campaign had several updates this weekend, and was ultimately successfully funded! Yay, congrats to them!! They also had a video in there, which I’ll be embedding after the cut.
- The Ring Runner Kickstarter campaign announced they reached their first stretch goal of space cities. They also have a new demo which includes plex power ups, among other things.
- Remember the Kickstarter for FleetCOMM : Operation Vigrior? Welp, they’ve launched another one with a video to boot, and they explain why here.
- In our final piece of Kickstarter related news, sadly the Nexus 2 Kickstarter wasn’t fully funded in the end. Again. Sigh.
- The folks at Topware sent out a press release stating that the launch of Iron Sky: Earth Defense has been pushed back to November 22nd.
- Over on the Beyond Beyaan blog, Brent has a blog post reminiscing about the development of the game.
- Ensign-1 has been updated to include explorable gravity wells! Cool!
- Finally, Vendetta Online has a new update which includes new rocket explosions, Android controller support and more.
That’s it for today folks. Have a great day, and again those in the path of Hurricane Sandy, best of luck to you all!