Spacey Game News and Deals – 11/19/12

Folded Newspapers

Bringing You All the News That’s Fit to Print!

Hello there y’all, and happy Monday! What a day it’s been already, thanks to the Star Citizen news, but besides that, other stuff happened over the weekend as well, so let’s get it out of the way! :)

Now, onto the deals. As its Thanksgiving week here in the U.S., the deals are gonna come hot and heavy, especially from Steam, who will have so many I’ll likely not be able to share ‘em all (I suggest the amazing DDDeals and Cheap Ass Gamer to help keep up). GamersGate, however, has hit the ground running with their Thanksgiving sale, and it includes the following spacey goodness.

Aaaand I need a nap now. ;) Have a great day y’all!

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)

flattr this!

This entry was posted in Deals, News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback.

8 Comments

1. Posted 11/19/2012 at 3:03 PM | Permalink

Unfortunately, MaK didn't make it, its KS campaign utterly failed. Such a shame, the game seems to be one of the most interesting out there, and its graphics are incredibly beautiful even for an alpha version. I really hope they'll learn from their mistakes (lack of updates and feedback) and try again.

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
    • Brian Rubin Brian Rubin
      Posted 11/19/2012 at 3:13 PM | Permalink

I'm sorry, but what's MaK? Also sorry it didn't make it.

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
      • Posted 11/19/2012 at 3:21 PM | Permalink

You can find MaK here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1125462381/mak

I'm a bit surprised that you actually missed the campaign, you being a SpaceGameJunkie. XD

Still, I think that's the main reason why the campaign failed: hardly anyone knew of it, and that's a real shame.

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
        • Brian Rubin Brian Rubin
          Posted 11/19/2012 at 3:23 PM | Permalink

Huh, never even heard of this, but honestly, there's so much on KS I'm not surprised. If you or anyone finds a spacey game (with spaceships at least) on KS, let me know!

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
  2. Posted 11/19/2012 at 3:24 PM | Permalink

Just have a look at the linked videos, they are awesome. Low gravity FTW! ^^

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
    • Brian Rubin Brian Rubin
      Posted 11/19/2012 at 3:25 PM | Permalink

Stiiiiiiiiil not seeing spaceships. ;)

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
      • Posted 11/19/2012 at 3:29 PM | Permalink

But you can *build* them. ^^

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
        • Brian Rubin Brian Rubin
          Posted 11/19/2012 at 3:31 PM | Permalink

Well that's lovely, but I need to see that from the get go. ;)

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)