Hellloooo my friends, and happy hump day! I hope y’all are having a great week so far! My week has been busy with stuff, but I’m gonna be working on some content tonight, so stay tuned for that. :) In the meantime, here’s some news for your reading pleasure!
- Star Trek: NCC-1701 – The folks at Trek Core have an interview with the devs behind this fully explorable Enterprise sim/game/thing, which looks awesome. I’m hoping to get into the beta of the thing soon, so stay tuned. :)
- Star Conflict – There’s a new event coming up called “Operation Maintenance Training” that plans to, and I quote, “designed to test your knowledge on various topics and maintain your mental tone in the best possible condition.” Okie dokie. ;)
- Void Destroyer – There’s a new post up about asteroid generation along with a video, which I’ll embed below.
- Star Trek Online – There’s a new version of their pixel ships wallpaper up, which looks awesome.
- Infinite Pixels – Apparently alpha 0.0.3 is out with more vivid planet colors, a colony management system and more. There’s also a new video showing this off, which will be embedded below.
- Aeon Command – Part three of the dev’s post mortem has been posted.
- Star Citizen – There’s a news update called “Death of a Planet” as well as a press roundup that included a video interview with Eric Petersen, which I’ll embed below.
- Freelancer – According to The Starport, the SSM Mod has a new lease on life thanks to a new server, so go check it out, as the mod is HUGE.
- Eterium – There’s word that a new demo will eventually be released with updated controls. That’s a very good thing.
That’s all folks! Have a lovely day!