Hello everyone, and happy hump day! It’s time for another newsey digestey thingy, and there’s a good chunk of stuff to go over today, so let’s get to it!
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – Out of nowhere is new DLC today entitled, The Stellar Phenomena, which adds random events, new stars and deep space anomalies. It’s going for $4.99 on Steam right now.
- PULSAR: Lost Colony – These folks not only have a new website, but new forums as well! Give ’em a visit!
- Kerbal Space Program – The devs have released a quick list of some of the features of the next version of the game, including a science lab module, 3D mouse support and more. Das24680 also has a new Let’s Play installment looking at the new career mode, which I have to check out my own self.
- Star Citizen – There’s a post looking at the in-game Astro Armada marketing campaign, as well a gallery of the interior of the Idris corvette, which looks seeeeeeeexay. The devs also announced AMD Mantle support for the game.
- Voidnex Frontier – A admittedly long awaited update covers the game’s new graphics and combat system.
- Wing Commander – According to the CIC, the user-created Concordia hangar has been updated which now adds a Scimitar medium fighter, along with a new paint job for the Sabre. They also have some new user art to share with us.
- Endless Space – The Amplitude site has two new posts covering The Search for Auriga, one on balancing and another on a new robotic hero in the expansion.
- The Mandate – A new post over on Kickstarter covers stretch goals, PayPal and DRM among other things.
- Galactic Civilizations III – There’s new information in the game’s databanks covering the various civilizations in the game.
- SkyJacker – A new post on Kickstarter details their rise through Steam Greenlight and also includes a video of a YTG strike group.
- Deep Space Settlement – There’s a new YouTube video showing off fog and asteroids in the game. Are you happy now Mathias?!?! ARE YOU?! ;)
- Star Conflict – The folks behind the game are looking for translators to help with the French, Spanish and German versions of the game. Do you have what it takes?
- EVE Online – The official site has a new post covering the Sisters of EVE faction ships in the upcoming expansion, Rubicon. The Mittani also has news of a civil war in the Amarr militia, and a battle report showing off bombing runs in Doril.
- Spacebase DF-9 – A new blog post discusses balance changes in the next version of the alpha game.
- Infinite Pixels – You can now pick this game up on Desura if you so desire, according to the game’s IndieDB page, which also includes a new launch trailer.
Finally, the Bundle in a Box folks have a new Indie Strategy Game Bundle which includes AI War and a bunch of other titles for a $1.99 minimum purchase, which is a good deal if you ask me.
That’s it for today folks. Have an awesome one!
3 thoughts on “Spacey Game News and Dealsies 11/6/13: Getting Over the Hump…”
I was interested in the Sins DLC until I saw they were asking $5 for a mere 11 random events. Unless I hear that that they’re jaw-droppingly amazing, I’ll wait for a Steam sale on that one.
I’m very happy Brian :) Thanks!
I’m not sure about The Mandate. On the one hand, it does look kind of intriguing, on the other hand, however, I’m not sure if they will be able to make the setting last, as in “not corny”. I guess I’ll wait until 2 days before campaign end to see if they have new material that manages to convince me.