Spacey Game Newsies and Dealsies – 1/11-15/13

News Satellite Dish

Lots of News Lately! Whee!

Heeeeeeeey everyone, how are ya? I’m back, kinda (work is NUTS this week), but I think I have enough time today to throw together some news if y’all don’t mind. Lemme just tell ya, after this week? I am sooooooo looking forward to having next week off. ;) Now let’s dive in, shall we?

In deals news, we only have a couple. A new Bundle Stars bundle has been launched with some pretty good games in it…and Stellar Impact. ;) I only mention it because it’s a space game, but the overall bundle is pretty awesome despite its inclusion. ;) They also re-launched their original bundle, which includes the really fun Star Wolves 2.

That’s it folks. Have a lovely day!

First up, videos!

Then, Starpoint Gemini II screenshots!

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)

flattr this!

This entry was posted in Deals, News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback.

6 Comments

1. Posted 01/16/2013 at 12:42 AM | Permalink

I'd like to see the artwork from Starpoint Gemini II in a bigger format, like 1920x1200 resolution. Some of it is incredibly beautiful, from what little I discern. It would make a perfect background wallpaper for my computer! ;-)

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
    • Brian Rubin Brian Rubin
      Posted 01/16/2013 at 8:29 AM | Permalink

That's what they gave me man. ;) I'm sure they'll be releasing wallpaper for the game. :) At least they really should.

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
  2. Senil
    Posted 01/16/2013 at 4:26 AM | Permalink

Lol I am horrible at GSB too XD

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
    • Brian Rubin Brian Rubin
      Posted 01/16/2013 at 8:30 AM | Permalink

Hahaha, it's funny, I've not played in AGES, and when I loaded it up last night, I found that you could now give ships direct targeting orders! YAY! This'll likely help make me better at the game, and you too!

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
  3. Pogue Mahone
    Posted 01/18/2013 at 12:41 PM | Permalink

Saw your comment on the Skyjacker kickstarter page, I went ahead and threw in another twenty just because I really want this game to get made. I admire the determination these people have, despite all the difficulty they are finding in getting funding.

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
    • Brian Rubin Brian Rubin
      Posted 01/18/2013 at 12:42 PM | Permalink

Haha, that comment was my being passive aggressive since they forgot to mention my Q&A with 'em, but thank you! Every bit helps! ;)

Likes(0)Dislikes(0)