Hello y’all, and happy hump day! Surprisingly little amount of news today — hence the title, which I might do more of ;) — so rather than diving in and hitting our head, let’s just step in, shall we? ;)
- There’s a new patch for Drox Operative that adds some economic features, multiple fighter bays and more. Sounds like a great reason to get back into it after a short break, huh? ;)
- The Roberts Space Industries Facebook page has a lovely new photo of
what I think is a Constellationa Bengal class carrier (thanks Chris!) from Star Citizen. It’s sorely tempting me to spring for one as an add-on (I got the Freelancer).This no longer applies, does it? ;)
- According to Pocket Gamer, Star Command won’t be coming out this month as previously reported. Don’t know if this is also for the PC version or just the mobile version, but it’s likely a delay for one is a delay for all. According to the dev’s Facebook page, this has to do with revising the tutorial. I’m fine with that. ;)
- The Star Trek Online dev blog has been updated with a new post about staffing new and expanding starbases.
- There are two new EVE Online dev blogs talking about development for 2013 and beyond, and a look back at 2012.
- There’s a new patch for Vendetta Online that fixes delivery missions, UI issues and so on.
- Finally, the Ring Runner folks posted a graphic showing the game’s development progress on their Facebook page. Spoiler, it doesn’t look like it’d too far off. :)
Yup, that’s it! Light day, I know! In other news, just a few days now until my staycation, wherein I will be spending much more time with my beloved blog (and by extension, you guys) as well as getting caught up on my play queue. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT. :) Anyway, have a great day y’all!