Hey folks, happy Thursday! I hope your wallets are still okay even though the Steam sale has begun. ;) To distract you from the buying, here’s some news!
- The SkyJacker folks have launched a press release talking about their latest Kickstarter, and you can read the PDF here.
- You can find two new reviews of Drox Operative over at Gaming Illustrated and Technology Tell, both pretty positive. :)
- In their continuing quest to be the awesomest digital distribution site around, GOG has added the expansions to several of their EA games, including Wing Commander 1+2 and Wing Commander Privateer! AWESOME! Edit: There are now also MAC versions of the two Wing Commander products as well! NICE!
- In EVE Online news, winners in round six of their portrait competition have been announced, they’ve announced a free developer licence program, and players now have new gifts to open. Yay!
- The Elite: Dangerous folks have announced a new £80 digital download tier for their Kickstarter, and have received an endorsement from Chris Roberts. Yay?
- Co-Optimus has an interview with Terry Welsh about his game, Retrobooster.
- Sword of the Stars II and Lunar Flight have seen updates on Steam.
- Over on the Endless Space forums, you can vote in a poll regarding random events.
- There’s now a code commit feed over on the Beyond Beyaan blog.
- Finally, there new update for Star Conflict that adds a new shipyard defense mission mode, which sounds really cool. Why haven’t I played this?
That’s it for today folks, have a great one!