Spacey Game News 1/23/13 – The Correct Date Edition
So apparently I missdated yesterday’s news. Silly me, TODAY is 1/23, but I digreess. ;) Besides the big Volition news below, some OTHER stuff happened (I know, right?), so let’s hit the ground running shall we? ;)
- SkyJacker – First off, I just want to pimp this Kickstarter since it has about two days left and only needs maybe a couple of grand, so if you can up your pledge, or pledge in general, please do so. I want to see this game get made, and apparently so does Space Sector, which makes sense. ;)
- Drox Operative – There’s a review of the game over on Christ Centered Gamer that needs your attention. ;)
- Strike Suit Zero – The folks at Giant Bomb have a quick look video of the game, which I’ll also embed below.
- Star Conflict – The folks at MMOHut have a first look video of the game which I’ll be embedding below as well.
- Star Trek Online – According to entries on their dev blog, the game was featured in Star Trek Magazine (yay for them!) AND they have some pretty new ships, including some LOVELY Jem’Hadar ships.
- Ring Runner – According to their Kickstarter page, they were featured on IGN’s The Next Game Boss (embedded after the cut), and they have a forum thread to answer questions that might arise from the video.
- Solar War – 4xgaming has an interview with the game’s developer.
- StarDrive – 4xgaming is also reporting that the game is going to miss their intended beta release date, which was going to be 1/29.
That’s it for today folks. Have a great one!