Welcome back to Galactic Inheritors! In this entry, I’m still stuck between a Xylenth and a Melowar. Unfortunately, since the expansion and exploration portion of this game have ground to a halt for me — without declaring war on someone, of course, which I don’t wanna do because I’m peaceful like that — I’m stuck running out of choices to make each turn. It’s either build that military ship or engage in that media and little else. It reminds me why the exploration portion of 4X games is my favorite, but even in the later game, there should still feel like there’s plenty to do as the focus of the game changes, but here it feels like those meaningful decisions are becoming fewer and further between. Join me as I wonder if I can even do any exploiting or exterminating as I basically do the same stuff I did in the last entry. :/
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.