Welcome back to Galactic Inheritors my friends! In this entry, I’ve reached the limits of where I can peacefully (as well as technically, due to range limitations) explore and expand, so I’m left with exploit and exterminate. Yay? Interestingly, I have tried to remain friends with my two neighbors to the north — the Xylenths and the Melowars — with mixed results. The Xylenths and I have been pals from the beginning, but the Melowars seem keen on paining us negatively to their people in the media. Since I can feel them nipping at our heels, I spend the majority of this entry trying to focus on positive media as well as building our front-line defenses through more military ships. Now that the first two Xs in 4X are done, will the other two be as fun? Watch and find out, and thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.