Welcome back to Galactic Inheritors my friends! In this entry, I’ve reached the limits of where I can peacefully (as well as technically, due to range limitations) explore and expand, so I’m left with exploit and exterminate. Yay? Interestingly, I have tried to remain friends with my two neighbors to the north — the Xylenths and the Melowars — with mixed results. The Xylenths and I have been pals from the beginning, but the Melowars seem keen on paining us negatively to their people in the media. Since I can feel them nipping at our heels, I spend the majority of this entry trying to focus on positive media as well as building our front-line defenses through more military ships. Now that the first two Xs in 4X are done, will the other two be as fun? Watch and find out, and thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!