Welcome back to Starflight my friends! In this entry, I figure out (with help) how to bypass the planet-protecting drone that’s guarding a really lovely planet, and then log it for colonization. The money I get from the planet logging helps me improve my ship and my crew. Once that’s done, I go to a neighboring system to do some mining in order to get even more money, and in the process get our communications officer, Jim, killed in what appears to be a freak thunderstorm. I SERIOUSLY did not see that coming. I’m pissed because I invested in training for Jim’s skills, and now all that money is lost, so I need to hire a NEW crewmember and train THEM. UGH. Oh, and I also kinda ticked off the Veloxi a teensy little bit. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!