HAH, 10, 11, 12, ahahahahahahha. You see that? In the…date…there…? Okay, maybe I’m the only one that finds it funny, but it’s my site, so deal with it. ;) There’s a good chunk of newsiness happening in space gaming today, so let’s take a look:
- The EVE Online blog has been updated with a new post looking at what the various dev teams are doing for their upcoming expansion, Retribution. I’ll embed it after the cut.
- Wow, another day, another patch for Drox Operative patch, this time taking the game to version 0.925. Changes include “fixed attacking with left click” and other fun stuff.
- I got a press release from the folks at Topware saying their new strategy game Planets Under Attack is now on Steam, even though it was there last week?
- The Nexus 2 folks have an update on their Kickstarter page detailing the ships crew, heroes and so on.
- According to the Blackspace Kickstarter page, they’re gonna be doing an AAMA on Reddit tonight starting at 8PM EST. If you don’t get your question in, maybe they answered it in our Q&A. ;)
- Arcen Games has released a new beta update for AI War entitled, “Apply MkII Sanding Machine“, bringing the game to version 5.092.
- The Beyond Beyaan blog has been updated with information on the final revisions to the ship data structure system.
- Over on Rock, Paper Shotgun they have word of a new mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (which is also on sale this weekend, on that in a sec) which brings in ships from the Mass Effect games.
- Finally, over on the Penny Arcade Report, they have a different take on yesterday’s announcement regarding Star Citizen. A fairly negative one at that. I tried to read it, but all I heard in my head were the adults from Charlie Brown cartoons. ;) No, I’m not biased at all. :P