Spacey Gamey News 10/22/14: Too Tired for a Clever Title

1. wydo says:

Another game to cast an eye over is Seldon Crisis (http://seldoncrisis.com/)

Oh no, I checked out the Kickstarter and saw this!!

Seldon Crisis: a Sci-Fi Sandbox MMO Universe (Canceled) is the subject of an intellectual property dispute and is currently unavailable.

2. wydo says:

Oh, didn’t know that. According to the game website, the game is going forward but all references to the works of Issac Assimov have been removed…see here http://seldoncrisis.com/developers-blog/entry/rumors-and-concerns-clarifying-things

Hopefully its not a death blow…

3. VladVoivode says:

Hey Brian, As always a great read! Liked your little play through of Approaching Infinity and I hope it helps get this little gem some well deserved exposure. Also, not sure if you’ve mentioned this here though I did see you post at Dynaverse, but folks may be interested to know a bit more about Star Trek Empires at War Community Edition. It was your post there that alerted me to it. I’ve been getting killed all day, realizing how rusty I am at the game and having a blast. Thanks for the heads up!

Hey Vlad, thanks for the kind words, and I just happened to post another Approaching Infinity video today! As for EaWCE, you’re talking about that Starfleet Command mod/TC thingy, right? Is it still in beta?

• VladVoivode says:

It’s released Brian. It still says Beta on the splash screen but that has to do with the artist who was working with them not being around anymore. It runs VERY well and has over 1000 vessels in the game. The price for those interested here is 5.99. Not a bad deal for a classic game. I will check out your Approaching Infinity video tonight after a gig I have to play. I am really hooked on Approaching Infinity and your let’s plays are ALWAYS a blast!