Hey y’all, happy Tuesday!! I hope everyone is having a stupendous day today! There’s a good chunka newsiness today, so let’s dive in:
- In Star Citizen news, Chris Roberts has made a small video for the final push of the Kickstarter campaign, which is kinda cute, and will be embedded below. There’s also a new update detailing the Goss system and a small update on Rock, Paper Shotgun about the AI video released yesterday.
- Speaking of videos, we have some more for you today. First is a combat teaser video of Drifter, which looks like a ton of fun.
- We then have a small video previewing the next iteration of Void Destroyer which shows more of its command mode, which looks cool! Yay capital ships!
- The Kickstarter for Strike Suit Zero has been updated with another dev diary video (which I can’t embed, sadly) looking at the game’s soundtrack! Yay soundtracks (I actually LOVE video game music)! :)
- To help encourage entry into the upcoming New Eden Open on EVE Online, one player, Somerset Mahm, will be funding each team with ten billion ISK. That’s a lotta in-game moneys people.
- The blog for Galaxial has been updated with a new entry on ship customization, along with some pretty color variants for a ship they built.
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion has received a new 1.1 update, which includes new maps, balance adjustments and loads more. Might be a good time to get back into the game if y’all got distracted with holiday releases. ;)
- Over on their forum, the FTL devs are looking for help with testing a colorblind color-swap test.
- Finally in news, the Blockade Runner folks need your BRDs in order to convert them to BRSs…I think. Something about converting ship files to a new version of the game…
In the deals column, to celebrate a new “season”, Steam is offering a Steam Starter Pack for Star Trek Online at 60% off for $9.99, which includes some new ships and equipment. Looks worth it if you’re into the game.
That’s it for today folks. Have a lovely happy day!!