Hey everyone, welcome to episode #02 of the Space Game Junkie Podcast! This week, Jim and I try to become more streamlined and efficient (me especially), yet still discuss some news, some games, and our main topic, the best music from spacey games!
All the notes for the show are below, and feel free to comment on the show either here in the comments or on our forum. Thanks for listening, and don’t forget if you want to subscribe, you can use the icons in the sidebar on the left for our RSS feed or iTunes page. Thanks again!
Podcast #02 Notes
- Homeworld – IP up for sale in May.
- Strike Suit Zero – Major patch added, adds new targeting, a cockpit view, checkpoint saves and difficulty settings.
- Void of Darkness – New Starflight clone in the works.
- Freespace 2 – Latest version of Freespace Open is out.
Games We Played This Week:
- Brian – None! Whuuuuuuuut?
- Jim – Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger, Mechwarrior Online
Topic – Music from Space Games:
Developer/Date: Code Force, 2010 | Composed by: Unknown | Sample Track: Action 2 | Get it from Matrix Games
Developer/Date: CCP Games, 2003 | Composed by: Jon Hallur | Sample Track: EVE Rock – Mission Music | Get it From The Official Site
Developer/Date: Boss Baddie, 2011 | Composed by: Mike Smith (this track), Mr. Pineapple & James Whitehead | Sample Track: My Religion (Big Sky Theme) | Get it from Desura, only place I know that includes the soundtrack. I might’ve gotten in strictly through a bundle, however.