Hey y’all, happy Tuesday! Sorry I didn’t post yesterday! Busy with work and life stuff, took my whooooooole day. Seriously though, lots of things and stuff happened since last Friday, so let’s jump into the deep end (unless you’re already there, of course).
- Total Biscuit has a video interview with Chris Roberts about Star Citizen, which I’ve yet to watch, but looks pretty. I’ll also be embedding it after the cut. There’s also a new update about stuff like Kickstarter and card shipping and an updated FAQ on the official site.
- I’m gonna roll all the Kickstarter updates into one to save time, space and sanity.
- Predestination has a new trailer and info about awards and such
- Dominion has a new screenshot, a new combat video and a retweaked pitch video
- M.O.R.E. has some info on their IndieGoGo campaign
- Limit Theory has new stretch goals and wallpaper, a video showing off their tactical interface, which I’ll embed below.
- Kinetic Void is updating their website
- And, finally, I found a new one called SlipSpace that’s sufficiently spacey. Whew!
- In other Limit Theory news, the folks at VG247 have an interview with Josh about the game and its inspirations.
- In EVE Online news, Retribution has been deployed, and you can see a launch trailer over on IGN (which I can’t embed, sorry). It’s also selling for $5 over on Steam at the moment.
- Game Wisdom has a small spotlight article looking at Drox Operative.
- There’s a new video showcasing tactical combat over on the StarLife site, which I’ll embed below.
- In Strike Suit Zero news, there’s a textual preview over on Rock, Paper Shotgun and a video preview over on Gamespot (which I also can’t embed).
- Adam over on Space Sector has another roundup of spacey Kickstarter games that were successful and those that weren’t. He also reminded us that the Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition is now available. Thanks Adam! (I totes forgot, for serious).
- According to this Facebook post, the Ring Runner folks will be featured on IGN: The Next Game Boss. More as I have it.
- The Star Trek Online dev blog has a look at The Galaxy-X starship, as well as a screenshot of Starfleet officers fighting snowmen (hey, don’t ask me man).
- Cliffski has an update on his blog showing off some screenshots of the Outcasts update for Gratuitous Space Battles.
- Remember the awesome game Alien Legacy? Welp, the Good Old Days site now has a scan of its manual for your perusal.
- Kerbal Space Program has now been updated to version 0.18 according to its blog.
- IncGamers has an interview with David Braben about that Elite: Dangerous thingy of his.
Now, to deals! Of which there are MANY! First, while GamersGate sales sometimes make sense, the one they have now is just all over the place, but you can get the following:
- Lost Empire: Immortals for $2.49
- Haegemonia – Leigon of Iron for $7.50
- Haegemonia – The Solon Heritage for $5.00
- Haegemonia bundle for $7.50
You can also get Galaxy on Fire II HD on Green Man Gaming for $4.99. The BEST deal, though, is you can get Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space for WHATEVER PRICE YOU WANT over on IndieGameStand, so get it. NOW! Second best deal is the Endless Space soundtrack, also pay what you want. There’s also some new bundle thing called Bundle in a Box, wherein you get to vote for a game to get an Indie Developer Grant, and BorderSpace is up, so chip in and help ‘em out if ya can.
Finally, in non-spacey gamey news, there’s a cool video called Kickstarter and NextGen Game Fundraising that’s quite cool, I suggest y’all check it out.
That’s it! Now read it and go! I need a nap! ;) *collapses*