Welcome back to X-COM Interceptor my friends! In this entry, I fight with the interface some more in trying to find out how to train my pilots. It’s much less intuitive than it needs to be, and even the manual wasn’t that much of a help. Once I finally figured it out though, I then spent some time putting my pilots on the offensive, patrolling local stars for evidence of alien activity. We did find one probe so far, but that was it. Also, controls are still horrible. It’s such a shame that the centerpiece of the game, the flight model, is just so…poor, as I’m finding the strategic and business aspects fairly enjoyable.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.