Welcome back to X-Com Interceptor my friends! In this entry, we encounter an alien freighter and two escorts. While we take care of the escorts, I don’t make it to the freighter in time and it jumps out, resulting in a mission failure. Thankfully we wiped out its escorts quickly enough to still catch it and down it in the next mission. We then had to deal with some outpost attacks as well, and I spent some more time fighting the interface and the controls. Man this game gets so much right and so much wrong. It’s just annoying me more and more the further I get into it, and it just perplexes me that not only does this game exist, but that design decisions such as the UI in this game made it to production.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!