Welcome back to Unending Galaxy my lovely friends! In this entry, I try the default/basic Free Trader scenario, which provides me with a cruiser and a trading ship and a small sum of funds to start with. I put the freighter on automate, escorted it around a bit, and eventually went off on my own to try and make some money on my own time, which ended up being a poor decision as I lost all my other ships to pirates. WHOOPS. ;) I kinda love how that can happen, so watch me totally underestimate how dangerous this galaxy actually is, and thanks for watching! ;)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!