Welcome back to Sword of the Stars my friends! In this entry, I apparently met the Liir and one of their leaders, Silent Scream! They whip the ASS of one of my fleets in this system I REALLY want, Pi3 Ononis. I then build a pretty big fleet to tear them up, but they’re gone by the time I get back. Unfortunately a Von Neumann device is above the planet, and lays waste to my colonizers. Thankfully the rest of my fleet — mostly on their own as I was looking up what the hell a Von Neumann device was — slayed ’em and left the planet open for colonization. It’s cool to see the AI competent enough to do its job without me micromanaging it. I really liked that. Overall this game, so far, is pretty damned amazing, and I’m still kicking myself for not having played it sooner.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.