Welcome back to Star Nomad 2! In this entry I do some exploring, first to see what a system under siege looks like, and then to complete a very lucrative mission to deliver a message of love to someone on a pirate base on the other end of the galaxy. Overall this is a very fun game with fast-paced gameplay and a fun, living universe that I’ve really been enjoying my time in. This series really just scratched the surface as to what’s available in this game, such as factional control, squadrons, guilds and more, and I personally can’t wait to check out those things as I play further. Thanks for watching my friends!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!