A little while back, we had a podcast in which we discussed Space Warfare: Infinite, an upcoming space combat game with a dynamic campaign. This got me to thinking on Starshatter, one of the very few space sims with a dynamic campaign, and one that I’ve never spent too much time with because it’s a more serious, militaristic type of sim that I pretty much suck at. ;) The more I thought about Starshatter, however, the more I realized I should give it another chance and really dive into its militaristic dynamic campaigns. This is where this first video finds us today, at the beginning of the first campaign after completing some rudimentary training. As you can see, I might need just a bit more. ;) Thanks for watching, and enjoy the show!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.