A little while back, we had a podcast in which we discussed Space Warfare: Infinite, an upcoming space combat game with a dynamic campaign. This got me to thinking on Starshatter, one of the very few space sims with a dynamic campaign, and one that I’ve never spent too much time with because it’s a more serious, militaristic type of sim that I pretty much suck at. ;) The more I thought about Starshatter, however, the more I realized I should give it another chance and really dive into its militaristic dynamic campaigns. This is where this first video finds us today, at the beginning of the first campaign after completing some rudimentary training. As you can see, I might need just a bit more. ;) Thanks for watching, and enjoy the show!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!