Welcome back to STAR-BOX my friends. In this final try I try a few different things, like going to random space, which totally gets my ass kicked, but in a fun way. Overall, I’m having really fun time with this wacky-ass game. Yes this game is quirky, it’s odd, it’s funny, it’s difficult, and yet, it’s delightful. It’s a throwback to a bygone age of deceptively deep gameplay with few graphical flourishes. I surprisingly really dig this game, and I think you will to. Not everything is explained, and you’ll need to figure out a lot on your own, but if you can get past its interface and graphics, there’s a surprisingly good game here.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!