Welcome back to Stellaris my friends! In the last week of entries, you might recall I got bottled up by three neighbors, to the point where I couldn’t really expand any further. I had to decide whether to continue with that game, or create a new one. After talking to some folks in the community and thinking on it long and hard, I decided to go with my instinct as a gamer and start fresh with a new race in a new galaxy. This time I’m going completely against my comfort zone, creating a militaristic, slave-friendly race that hates pretty much all other species. This is gonna be fun! In this entry, I do what one expects one to do in the first part of a 4X, explore and expand. Sadly I’m late to the party with colony ships, so no fun there yet, stupidly on my part, but it’ll be fun regardless!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!