Hello my friends, and welcome back to Star Ruler 2! I received several requests to return to this game since I’ve switched to a weekly series, so now I’m fitting it in! :) Since quite a bit had changed since the last patch back in Map (and my last entry was even before that), I decided to start a whole new game, this time playing the default Terrans. I also try to take some time to learn about pressure, leveling planets, support fleet systems and diplomacy. Still loving this game to all hell, and am using a mod for better balancing, which might be helpful. It forces me to think differently, and I’m still adapting to that, in a fun way! :) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.