Welcome back to Void Destroyer my friends. In this video, I take a look at the recently released free DLC for the game called the Mini Sandbox. According to the Steam post on it, this is a proof of concept to take us toward Void Destroyer 2, which will hopefully be more open than the original game. In this Sandbox, you can take missions and gain funds to buy new ships, and it all appears to be randomly generated as you play, which is nice. In this video I take a couple of missions, die a couple of times and eventually upgrade my ship to a tougher model. I have to admit, I had a lot more fun with this open sandbox than I did with the brutally tough missions in the original game (in which I’ve still not gotten any further). Overall, if you own Void Destroyer, this is definitely worth downloading, and if you don’t, it’s worth getting not only for its ambitious scope, but for this DLC as well. ;) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!