When Space Colony came out originally in 2003, I skipped it. Not 100% sure as to why I did really. The closest thing I can think of is that I saw it, thought to myself, “I already can play Startopia” and moved on. Regardless, there’s a new Steam version out, and the folks behind it were nice enough to send me a key! I figured, karmically, the LEAST I could do was a Let’s Play, so here we are. Space Colony takes elements of The Sims-style games and adds alien worlds and actual aliens to the mix. You not only have to build a functional colony, but also manage your crew’s personalities as well. In this first entry, I take on both my first colony and my first crew personality conflicts! Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!