Welcome to the final entry in my let’s play series covering Galactic Civilizations III! In this entry, the Iridium Corporation continues to lay waste to my empire, destroying starbases here and conquering planets there, to the point where in the end, my empire is a tattered remnant of its former self. On the bright side, watching the AI kick my ass is a bit refreshing, and also something of a learning experience. Overall, my time with GalCiv III has been quite a bit of fun, and I do plan to keep playing it well beyond the end of this series. While it won’t dethrone Distant Worlds in my heart, it’s a solid entry into the 4X pantheon and one definitely worth your time if you have an interest in the genre. Thanks for watching this series, and I’ll see you next week with Interstellaria!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!