Welcome back to Galactic Civilizations III! In this entry, the military might of the Iridium Corporation finally begins to break apart my beloved empire. They begin taking down my shipyards and starbases one by one, and the few ships that DO get built aren’t long for this world. At worst, it’s insanely frustrating, but at best, it’s a great learning experience on what to do next time. This game is kicking my ass, and I have to begrudgingly respect it for that. I’m not the best at these games, I admit, but to so effectively lay waste to my empire is really something to see. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!