Welcome back to Sword of the Stars my friends! In this entry, a bunch of stuff that I put into motion in the last entry comes to a head. First off, I sent a fleet of eight destroyers to tangle with an NPC asteroid base I discovered. They got slaughtered in pretty short order. I might send another fleet to tangle with it, but it’s unlikely, as according to the wiki those things have dreadnaught-class armor and such, so I need some bigger guns before going back after it. I also colonized a bunch of new worlds, yay! I’m still trying to figure out the intricacies of population growth and the like, but I’m having a blast so far. I should not have waited nearly ten years to play this game.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.