Welcome back to This Entry of StarDrive 2 my friends! In this final entry, I try to get my finances in order and pretty much fail miserably, but it’s fun to try. This new DLC does make the game, I feel, more enjoyable, and it’s definitely worth your time if you enjoyed the base game. If you didn’t enjoy the base game, I’m not entirely sure if this will pull you back, but overall it does a good job of fleshing the game out and making it more fun, for me at least. I was kind of indifferent to the game, but now I’m more on the positive end after playing this DLC. It’s not lighting my world on fire, but it’s a bigger spark than before, which is awesome. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!