Hello my friends, and welcome to this final entry in my Polaris Sector preview! In this entry, I run into a new race that, pretty much, hates me right off the bat. Unfortunately, I not only wasn’t ready for their aggressive stance, but I didn’t really have the resources to protect myself once they finally DID decide to declare war on me (which they did in due time). Eventually they not only took over my home world but almost every other planet I owned as well. Interestingly that wasn’t game over for me, as I still had one world left, so the game continued. I also got to see what a black hole does, and ran away from a lot of battles. I think I learned how to approach the gameplay for the review next week, so hopefully I’ll do better, but I tell y’all, I can’t wait to dive in. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!