Welcome to Starflight – The Lost Colony my friends! This is a fan-made Starflight game that takes place roughly between the time of Starflight 1 and 2, and in a completely different part of the universe, thanks to using a bit of lore that already existed in the original games. After getting very emotional at the theme song they created for the game, I was then able to choose a career, which is new, so I chose a scientific career, since exploration is my favorite part of the game. This launched the game into a tutorial that gets you familiar with the interface and the systems, and I’m still working through it, but I’m seriously enjoying myself. You can totally tell how much love was put into this, and I’m kicking myself for not having played it sooner. Thankfully I get to fix that grievous error with your help. ;)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!