Welcome to Starflight – The Lost Colony my friends! This is a fan-made Starflight game that takes place roughly between the time of Starflight 1 and 2, and in a completely different part of the universe, thanks to using a bit of lore that already existed in the original games. After getting very emotional at the theme song they created for the game, I was then able to choose a career, which is new, so I chose a scientific career, since exploration is my favorite part of the game. This launched the game into a tutorial that gets you familiar with the interface and the systems, and I’m still working through it, but I’m seriously enjoying myself. You can totally tell how much love was put into this, and I’m kicking myself for not having played it sooner. Thankfully I get to fix that grievous error with your help. ;)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!