Welcome back to Space Bucks my friends! In this entry, I fall further and further behind the competition, as I watch the AI just blow past me in terms of overall company value and profit. That’s okay though, because I feel like it’s a learning experience. I watch the AI kick my ass, and I wanna learn how to beat it, you know? Even on the beginning level they were pretty aggressive, which I appreciated. What I need is a manual and a strategy guide, if they made one, because this game demands learning. I felt like I played much of this in the dark due to a fairly inadequate tutorial and lack of a manual, but even so, even with the overwhelming feeling of spinning so many plates at once. I had a good time with this. I could see this being a very appealing game to those with the mindset for it, as it offers quite a bit of challenge and variety. I mean, I didn’t have to try to expand as much as I did, I could’ve spent money on improving fewer planets, or sabotaging my competitors. Regardless, I honestly really liked this game, and I definitely will play more in the future. Thanks for watching this series my friends, and I’ll see you next with Blue Planet!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.