Welcome back to Space Bucks my friends! In this entry, I fall further and further behind the competition, as I watch the AI just blow past me in terms of overall company value and profit. That’s okay though, because I feel like it’s a learning experience. I watch the AI kick my ass, and I wanna learn how to beat it, you know? Even on the beginning level they were pretty aggressive, which I appreciated. What I need is a manual and a strategy guide, if they made one, because this game demands learning. I felt like I played much of this in the dark due to a fairly inadequate tutorial and lack of a manual, but even so, even with the overwhelming feeling of spinning so many plates at once. I had a good time with this. I could see this being a very appealing game to those with the mindset for it, as it offers quite a bit of challenge and variety. I mean, I didn’t have to try to expand as much as I did, I could’ve spent money on improving fewer planets, or sabotaging my competitors. Regardless, I honestly really liked this game, and I definitely will play more in the future. Thanks for watching this series my friends, and I’ll see you next with Blue Planet!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.