Welcome back to Space Bucks my friends! In this entry, I acquire one more planet to my little business empire, but it doesn’t help me fall behind into fourth place, competitively. The other companies are maximizing their profits better than me, and have risen their prices to the maximum, which I’ve not yet done. I also try something new, which gives me better profit. There’s an interesting option to not allow a ship to complete a run until it’s full, which prevents wasted cargo run legs with lost profit. I find that it definitely helps my profits, and eventually set all of my ships to do the same, helping increase profit further. It’s also interesting to see how the AI has expanded. While I’ve tried to keep my little empire connected from one system to the next, these guys have small, random two-planet groupings here and there, which looks odd but hey, likely maximizes profits in the long run. That would mean shipyards would need to be build somewhere I suppose, which seems wasteful. Anyway, definitely feeling more confident about the game now, and really enjoying my time with it.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.