Welcome Back to Distant Star: Revenant Fleet! In this entry, I try to make it through the remainder of the sector with as much of my fleet intact as possible. Along the way I have to learn how to better use and maneuver my fleet in order to survive. Even with some slight improvements on my part, this game is a bear. I’m not saying this in a bad way, as I do appreciate the challenge and don’t really feel frustrated either, which is nice. Overall, I’m enjoying this game immensely and can’t wait to play more. Thanks for watching, and enjoy the show!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!