Welcome Back to Distant Star: Revenant Fleet! In this entry, I try to make it through the remainder of the sector with as much of my fleet intact as possible. Along the way I have to learn how to better use and maneuver my fleet in order to survive. Even with some slight improvements on my part, this game is a bear. I’m not saying this in a bad way, as I do appreciate the challenge and don’t really feel frustrated either, which is nice. Overall, I’m enjoying this game immensely and can’t wait to play more. Thanks for watching, and enjoy the show!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!