Welcome back to Nomad Fleet my friends! In this final entry, I make it allllllllll the way to the ancient hyperspace gate at the end of the sector, and juuuust as I’m preparing to jump out, an alien mothership appears and blocks my path. Because of course it does. This game is fairly fun, if not a little odd. It’s got some quirks to it, but overall I had a really fun time. The real highlight is watching the AI work, especially your own. It’s pretty smart, and it has to be because the commands you can give it are fairly limited, so it has to be able to do a lot on its own. Thankfully it’s up to the task. Overall, if you want something of a roguelike Homeworldy experience, this would fit the bill.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.