Hello my friends, and welcome to Space Run Galaxy! In this new iteration of the Space Run franchise, the core gameplay of reverse tower-defense — in which you’re placing weaponry and other items on a moving platform, rather than the creeps coming to you — is intact, but the rest of the game has been enhanced. It now takes place in a persistent, online universe where you choose where you go next and which runs to take. Fellow runners can also post missions for you to take, and there are other cooperative elements as well. Stuff like this really goes toward addressing the issues I had with the original game, and I can’t wait to play more!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!