Welcome to Infinite Space III: The Sea of Stars my friends! In this game, we have the latest in a series of space adventure roguelikes. These boil down the highlights of games like Starflight and Star Control II — the exploration, the discovering, improving one’s ship, fighting or running away from hostile aliens and so on — to a maybe ten to twenty minute experience. You can choose one of three ships when you start, though more get unlocked as you play, and you’ll fly from planet to planet, finding loot with which to trade or upgrade your ship, other friendly aliens who want to join your fleet, and enemies who want to destroy you. In this entry, I’ll go through a few sessions of the game, getting the furthest with a scout and running away from fights, and meet friendly aliens to trade with, find a cool array of weapons and equipment and much more. This is a really fun game that y’all should check out, so stay tuned in the coming days and weeks for more entries of this. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!