Welcome to Infinite Space III: The Sea of Stars my friends! In this game, we have the latest in a series of space adventure roguelikes. These boil down the highlights of games like Starflight and Star Control II — the exploration, the discovering, improving one’s ship, fighting or running away from hostile aliens and so on — to a maybe ten to twenty minute experience. You can choose one of three ships when you start, though more get unlocked as you play, and you’ll fly from planet to planet, finding loot with which to trade or upgrade your ship, other friendly aliens who want to join your fleet, and enemies who want to destroy you. In this entry, I’ll go through a few sessions of the game, getting the furthest with a scout and running away from fights, and meet friendly aliens to trade with, find a cool array of weapons and equipment and much more. This is a really fun game that y’all should check out, so stay tuned in the coming days and weeks for more entries of this. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!