It’s been a little time since I last ventured into the universe of The Last Federation, and since then the game has had many, many patches. Maybe around a dozen, if so. I therefore tried to go into the game with an open mind, but it might’ve been a bit too open, as I was a bit overwhelmed in short order by everything that was going on. Even with pausing and trying to focus on some specific tasks, I eventually felt like the game was a bit much for me. Now, granted, I’d recorded several hours of videos for other games when I recorded this one, so I might’ve just been worn out, but still, it left me somewhat exhausted. For the next installment I plan to read through all the patch notes to be better prepared for what awaits me, but for now, enjoy my descent into madness. ;) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.