Wow, the hits just keep on coming for Dan DiCicco and his excellent looking game, StarDrive. After getting well-funded on Kickstarter, Dan wrote me just now and announced that the folks at Iceberg Interactive have signed with his company, Zero Sum Games, to publish StarDrive in Q4 2012! This is excellent news for not only Dan and Zero Sum, but for fans as well, as now there will be more ways to get the game! Congrats to Dan and Zero Sum Games. Also, if you want to learn more about the game, be sure to check out my Q&A with Dan from a little while back. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.