Wow, the hits just keep on coming for Dan DiCicco and his excellent looking game, StarDrive. After getting well-funded on Kickstarter, Dan wrote me just now and announced that the folks at Iceberg Interactive have signed with his company, Zero Sum Games, to publish StarDrive in Q4 2012! This is excellent news for not only Dan and Zero Sum, but for fans as well, as now there will be more ways to get the game! Congrats to Dan and Zero Sum Games. Also, if you want to learn more about the game, be sure to check out my Q&A with Dan from a little while back. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!