Helllloooo my friends, and happy Thursday! One more day until the weekend, and I know I can’t wait! I’m low on time, so I’m gonna jump right into the news if y’all don’t mind. ;)
- StarMade – Congratulations to the developer of Star Made, as their game just got approved for Steam through their Greenlight program! Yay!
- Drifter – Speaking of Greenlight, there’s a lengthy blog post on the subject at the dev’s blog talking about their own Greenlight struggles.
- Beyond Beyaan – The dev blog has a new post on population transfers.
- Star Citizen – There’s a new video interview with team member Ted Beargeon, which I’ll also embed below.
- Kerbal Space Program – Version 0.21 has been released, and it adds a ton of new stuff like an astronaut complex, crew management and more!
- EVE Online – The Mittani has some in-game news, including the torching of a rogue supercap shipyard and an update on the war in Fountain. They also have an op-ed on fixing supercaps. I didn’t know they were broken…
Finally, in deals, there’s a new weekly sale on the Humble Bundle website which includes Gratuitous Space Battles and three other Positech games for a little over $3, which is a steal.
That’s it folks! Have an awesome day!