Hey everyone, happy hump day! It’s that much closer to the weekend, woohoo! To keep things moving right along, here’s some spacey game news for y’all:
- First off, lots of Star Citizen updates today. First, they now have a program wherein if you enlist your friends and get them to pledge, you can win prizes like gamepads or a new Alienware computer. Kind of a neat idea, if you ask me. They’re also asking for votes on which part of the game folks are looking most forward to on their Kickstarter page.
- Also on Kickstarter, the Ring Runner folks have announced new stretch goal DLC, which is honestly hilarious. Seriously, go look at it and chuckle. ;)
- The Strike Suit Zero folks have announced via Kickstarter that they’re going to be supporting the Oculus Rift VR helmet. Cool!
- The awesome Hard-Light.net forums are undergoing some “uber-progressive live changes” to deal with some security issues they’ve been having. I got a malware warning from Google my own self when heading over there. I went anyway. ;)
- There’s another patch for Drox Operative that fixes things like reported slowdowns, among other…things. I love how actively this game gets patched. :)
- On their Kickstarter page, the M.O.R.E. folks have announced you can now support the game through PayPal. PayPal donations will count toward stretch goals.
- Finally, and thanks to Space Sector for the tip, the second free add-on for Endless Space has been announced which will bring random events, more life to the galaxy, exploration rewards and so on. Sounds cool. :)
That’s it for today folks. I hope y’all have a lovely day. :)