More Stuff’s Happened…
Sigh, sorry guys, work and life have been dang busy and I’ve had little time for much else. I’m still working on my review of the 1972 Star Trek game, but I’ve yet to put in the minimum six hours. I’ll get a rhythm to all of this soon. :) In the meantime, stuff has happened! This includes:
- Beyond Beyaan being put on hold due to real life issues (good ones, don’t worry). He’s still working on ReMoO though. :)
- Adam over at Space Sector has a review of Distant Worlds: Return of the Shakturi, an expansion I still need to pick up.
- Thanks to Space Sector for also pointing out that you can sign up for the beta of Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter, as well as pre-order it on GamersGate.
- There’s a new developer blog entry for EVE Online that’s the best I’ve seen in a while, talking about improvements and refinements to the existing game, rather than a bunch of new crap no one wants. ;)
- Finally, the folks at RTSGuru have an interview with the developers of Gemini Wars which is pretty enlightening.
That’s it for now, folks! I have more in the pipeline, I just have to find the time and energy to do it all, which I will soon. Thanks for visiting!